A hacker had accessed a water treatment plant in the San Francisco Bay Area in January and deleted programs that were used to treat drinking…
The banking personnel selection body, IBPS, has begun the recruitment process for Regional Rural Banks (RRBs). The application forms are available online at ibps.in. The last date for submission of the application forms is June 28.
IBPS conducts exams– preliminary, main and interview– for selection of office assistants and officer scale 1, 2 and 3 in the RRBs.
The IBPS RRB 2021 preliminary exam will be held in August. The exact date of the exam has not been announced yet though it was earlier announced that it will begin on August 1.
The provisional allotment of the officers and the office assistants will be completed by January 2022, the IBPS has said.
IBPS RRB 2021: Important Details
- Office Assistant: 25 posts
- Officer Scale II (Marketing Officer): 43 posts
- Officer Scale II (Treasury Manager): 10 posts
- Officer Scale II (Law): 27 posts
- Officer Scale II (CA): 32 posts
- Officer Scale II (IT): 58 posts
- Officer Scale II (General Banking Officer): 392 posts
- Officer Scale III: 77 posts